- The Swedish food
is the biggest food in the whole world, 'kay?
- The sooner I eat it, I become rich.
- Yay. (upbeat music)
- Hej hej.
What does that mean?
- Let's try Swedish food.
Ah, fresh Sweden meatballs.
Raspberries or what is the red stuff?
- Miracle berry.
- Lingonberry. - Yep.
Sorry, I'm out of meatballs.
- Okay, I'm gonna dip it.
Are you sure it's good?
- You've been there before?
- You've been to like every state.
- It's not bad on the meatball.
It makes a sour meatball.
- Seems like some sort of thing
you would get for breakfast.
This looks like eggs and this looks like bacon.
And this is bacon.
- I'm gonna try these little berries.
I don't think they were the ones before.
- [Interviewer] Those are lingonberries.
- Look at this platter.
- A smorgasbord?
- Oh let me see what I can do.
I'm gonna take a teeny bite.
This doesn't taste good.
- Not putting that on my sandwich.
It's pretty good,
but not really what I was expecting.
- These don't look like my cup of tea
but probably this.
- Oh, sorry.
- I think I tasted fish down there.
- Coffee. - What's the difference?
- [Kids] It's Fika time.
- Too sweet.
- It tastes like some sort of
cinnamon roll with no frosting.
- I might go to Sea World for my birthday.
- How's life? - Good.
I wish I was rich.
- Thanks for watching me try Swedish food.
- Shout out to all our friends in Sweden.
- [Interviewer] What was your favorite?
- The bacon potato pancake thingamabobber.
- [Interviewer] Oh yeah, that was good.
- Wait, how do they say it in Cadbury Land?
- [Interviewer] Lingonberry land.
- Lingonberry land.
- [Interviewer] This is how you say goodbye.
- [Kids] Hej da.